Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moon

What an exciting event!

A Blue Moon to close out 2009 and ring in 2010! Twenty - Ten! Thank GOD we are starting a new decade! I know for many people 2009 was pretty terrible - and for me the past few years have been dreadful in many ways - but we are starting anew tonight!

I get to ring in my New Year by photographing a friends wedding! How great! To be around friends - watch 2 people who love each other get married and get to photograph it for them as well! I am pretty psyched!

I am also as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs - but that's besides the point right? I mean this is a special event and I am in charge of documenting it! Official wedding photographer! Weddings bring a while list of things to worry about as a photographer and a mess of challenges - but now add in that it will be at NIGHT and OUTSIDE! Yikes.

Flash don't fail me now!

Flash and bracket kit - check
Both camera batteries charged - check
Many extra batteries for external flash - check
Extra Memory card - check

And that is a good one - I deliberated over the additional $80 memory 8 gig memory card(I already have an 8 and a 16gig) but went for it - only to come home and find that my 16 gig card has a small piece of of the front that cracked off - so thank GOODNESS I bought a spare!

Fully caffeinated and ready to rock - check!

Happy New Year and don't forget to go outside at midnight and make a wish to the Blue Moon - it only happens once in a .....well you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK