Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family of Friends



Ahhh my little Raguse babies are growing up so fast! I love shooting my friends families - watching them grow and change. Mom and I were remembering when Jackson was born and now he just turned 4! In addition now he has his beautiful sister Ryan to play with!

Family portraits are a tricky thing because you are at the mercy of children and their ever changing temperaments. We had a few moments of light before the clouds completely blotted out the sun and the cold wind picked up - making it un-ideal for our youngest subject - but we did capture a few.


Jackson is such a sweet older brother to his baby sister Ryan. We got to play for a few hours which was so wonderful! Then we got some of these wonderful family moments.




I felt a little sad during this shoot. We plan to do another in the next few weks - but knowing I am moving away from LA and will no longer see them on a regular basis - to watch and photograph them as they grow saddens me. I guess I will just have to come back and visit as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK