Sunday, November 1, 2009

Johnny Depp Tri-fecta

My last Halloween post for another year - sigh - I love dressing up! I also love going out with friends after sitting in front of my computer for several weeks in a row, and as usual Randy and Jordan's soiree did not disappoint!

At the party we had a plethora of creative and fun costumes that people put a lot of effort (and commitment) into. Wolverine spent the month growing his beard so he could sport the mutton chops. Our Spinal Tap guest was incredible in his bright red spandex with zippers up the side. Then there was our John McEnroe - whose short shorts were - well epic to say the least!! Several of us even admitted to watching the movies we were portraying characters from that afternoon for inspiration. Candy corn martinis were served with our pant less LA Sheriff officers famous gumbo, Rockband was brought out late night and all in all the spirit of revelry was high.

I went Pirate this year. In lieu of sassy, sexy or suggestive - I channeled a bit of Captian Jack Sparrow - and a mighty fine captain I thought I was. Then , at one point in the evening it dawned on someone that 3 of us were channeling Mr. Johhny Depp. We had a Sweeney Todd, a Mad Hatter from the upcoming Burton take on Alice in Wonderland, and myself as Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. So just for fun - here is a photo someone took of the Johnny Depp Tri-fecta as it was. (The Mad Hatter MADE his hat! Impressive huh?)




I am a HUGE fan of Johnny Depp - so here is a clip from the upcoming movie. I can't wait to see it!




No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK