Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm LOST

Hulu has become my nemesis.

I decided MUCH to late to re-watch all of LOST from the begining and I am only going to be finished with Season 2 by the time the final season airs tomorrow evening - and that is only if I watch 9 more in the next 24 hrs! Doubtful as I do have things to accomplish - like editing the photos from the 80's birthday soiree I was commissioned to shoot on Saturday night.

But I am addicted to it now.

This season should be exciting, and I can't wait to see Ms. Shelia Kelly - founder of my favorite dance movement class S-Factor on the show. She is a recurring character - most likely an "Other" this season - and all of us S girls who are fans of the show are looking forward to seeing it.

I have been so sucked in to the world of LOST that I am dreaming of plane crashes and jungles, desert islands and "others". I wonder if subconsciously it is what made me decide to go on the 2 week cleanse I started this morning. My dining room table is just pile after pile of fruits and veggies, and the refrigerator is more of the same - and the only protein I bought at Whole Paycheck was fish.

The desert island diet.

Well if it will get me closer to having a body more like Kate - then bring it on.

But I so wish I could pour myself a glass of wine..........No wine on the Desert Island diet!

Day one of the cleanse - this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK