Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guerrila Shooting




Sometimes you have the best light, the best weather/conditions, a totally mellow baby and all the time in the world to shoot. Other times you have 20 minutes before the sun sets, chilling air with gale force winds and a beautifully dressed mom and babe with the babe all about doing anything but staying still! Regardless you have to work with what you get and sometimes it is this "Guerrilla" style shoot (as coined by mom) that you can get the best real life moments.


In the end - I may not have gotten the photo I had envisioned in my head - but I did get some wonderful candid moments of mum and daughter having some girl time during the sunset at the beach.

The best part? Mum LOVED the outcome - and is willing and excited to do more.

To see more of this shoot - visit my website and look at LuLu in Client Galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK