Friday, March 5, 2010

Black Board Eats


So I have a friend who started this AMAZING website / newsletter with incredible deals from restaurants all around town called BlackBoardEats. If you sign up for their newsletter you get weekly offers of specials from outstanding restaurants to try around Los Angles - and this recession-ista couldn't be more thrilled.



In an effort to help out a friend with a vision as well as an excuse to further practice my craft I have taken photos for some of the weekly restaurants offering specials. This one was my favorite because they ordered up this incredible grilled calamari for me to photograph.

The best part? They gave it to me to take home and it is DELISH!!!!

Check out BlackBoardEats for a special deal next week being offered by this very yummy Italian eatery on West 3rd.

Now pardon me while I go pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy the fruits of my labor!

Maybe there is something to this food photography thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK