Monday, October 24, 2011

Social Media Maven!

It has been way to long since I have updated my own work and life on my blog, now that I am busy being paid to do it for someone else!


My new gig at Studione1 in Fort Lauderdale is pretty amazing!  Working on their Social Media - marketing and promotions, and getting to use the studio for shoots, sit in on workshops and observe owner and pro photographer Peter Langone at work!   Excellant!

Did my very first studio shoot last week for a good friend who will be traveling around the world for over a year.  Her blog will be interactive and her way to connect to her family and friend from anywhere in the world!  I can't wait to post the photos - but as my "client" I need to let her debut them on her site first!

So my new goal is to simultaneously update my own blog with that of my work.  I am having a blog built for them so that we can update the goings on here daily.

Meanwhile I set up a Tumblr Blog for them!  Check it out!

Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment


STAND OUT FROM THE FLOCK